Are you "SINGLE"

Well are you single??????? ...This has now become a very common question.. Whether its facebook ,myspace or any other social networking  site . If u add any stranger to your friend list the first question that comes up from them ...is ...are you single?? I mean they wont have a look at the info given and will not ask ,"hey how are     you",     but are you single??

Almost 70% people people do the above..Is it necessary to be single before we add new friends to our list?? I just hate it.. People are just coming on social networking sites just to flirt or to have online fun.. Very few of us are actually there for friendship..

Before posting this I actually tried it myself. My status on facebook is single..and  I used to get tons of friend request. I changed my relationship status to "its complicated"...........And i guessed it right the number of friend request that i used to get just fell down by almost 95%. .. A few days later i turned my status back into single...and there again I started getting friend request like ever before. I told some of my friends to do the same .. And the same thing happened with them as well .

This "SINGULARITY " thing is really affecting the minds of today's youth .. People just want to be in a relationship just to show that even they can have a girlfriend or boyfriend...(just to show off)...We youngsters want to be in relationship with the coolest or hottest or the most popular one etc...just to build up our image...

If you are single you are considered to be so un-cool... I mean this kind of thinking... We should keep our minds upright and if we are single...we should enjoy being single... let anyone ask "ARE YOU SINGLE?"

Comments

  1. Good one boxer...
    Keep it up!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. m also single n m proud f it... nowadays people r in a rush 2 get committed... datz d most uncool thing n nt bng single... people jst wanna show off n very few r really serious... bng single iz nt dat frustrating... trust me... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah...i agree with u ansh.. i really appreciate ur thoughts....

      Delete
  3. If we love sm1 truly n we wnt to get cmitd to thm.. Thn wat?
    Stil u'l say the same thng. Being singl n enjoyn, its awes0me. But juz once look ar0und urslf guyz thrz ppl who luvs truly n care 4 u lso.. :)
    (PERSONAL VIEW)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah..i agree...everyone has their own views...

      Delete
  4. single.... always ready 2 mingle...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RIDE

She Moved Aside

MUMBAI - PART 1