Death Kisses the Fire

Death Kisses the Fire
A Pyre of Love,
Flowing deep inside
Inside, lightning the door
Taking me to troubled Paradise of your desire.

Through to the side of fire
Meet again on a ride
Symphony in the atmosphere
Death beaming brighter that any pain.

Mellow strings of Guitar
Nothing compared to the serpent
Peace that can be forever on.
Deadly, only the wars of the world
Death, a pyre of love.

Power of desire
Showing the kiss of fire
Fear overtaking
Riding to the other side of fire
Went with the wind
To see death, that was moving within pieces of me.

What I see is scared faces
Falling apart with every hit
Blown away by the moving sound
Deepest to ours
Secret to the end.
Death, an ecstasy of a trip.

Death, oh! death
My paradise in one frame
I’m free to feel the way
Your hands of pretense
Playing with a power of desire,

Death, my power to kiss the fire.  

You can follow me on  Facebook - Facebook Page
Instagram - Ashna Jd
Twitter - AshuThe Saviour

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RIDE

She Moved Aside

MUMBAI - PART 1